1. Hug: Husky & Pug
The Hug is a large cross breed known for being affectionate, cheerful, friendly, intelligent, loving, and loyal. It is the cross of the Siberian Husky and Pug.
The most common colors for Hugs are black, gray, red, silver, and white. To keep it healthy, it will need to get exercise regularly. The Hug commonly participates in guarding and search and rescue.
- Moderate Maintenance: Grooming should be performed regularly to keep its fur in good shape.
- Difficult Training: Training will be difficult, which might not be suitable for a first time dog owner. Patience and perseverance are required to adequately train it. Professional obedience schools can also be helpful.
- Great Watchdog Ability: This dog will bark and alert its owners when an intruder is present.
- Very Active: It will need daily exercise to maintain its shape. Committed and active owners will enjoy performing fitness activities with this breed.
- Good with Kids: This is a suitable breed for kids and is known to be playful, energetic, and affectionate around them.
Move on to the next page for even more Unreal Pug Cross Breeds pics!
Next up: Chihuahua + Pug = The CHUG!!