7. Next up is an awesome homemade dog food recipe, more specifically… MEATBALLS!! Your dog will LOVE this one!
- 10 lbs ground beef (lean)
- 2 cups of oat bran
- 3 cans pumpkin puree
- 4 carrots, boiled/steamed and mashed
- leaves of 4 kale stalk chopped finely
- 3 slices of bread, cubed small
- 4 eggs
- some salt (not too much, probably about 1-2 tbs for this much meat)
- some flour to dredge the meatballs
For the full recipe and nutritional info, check out the original recipe at Mrs. Pacman's Passions.
Source: Mrs. Pacman's Passions
If you liked this recipe, you'll definitely want to check out the MEAT LOAF (a.k.a. WOOF LOAF!!) recipe on the next page!
MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PAGE: