11. Leo the lion, Shere Khan the tiger and Baloo the bear.
All three animals suffered abuse at the hands of their former owner, but now live together at Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary in the U.S. as BFFs.
12. Tinni the dog and Sniffer the red fox.
This real life Fox & The Hound met in the forests of Norway and became fast friends.
13. Themba the baby elephant and Albert the sheep.
Albert gave great comfort to Themba after he had lost his mother, giving him relief from his grief, so much so that he was willing to eat again.
14. Suryia the orangutan and Roscoe the Blue Tick Hound
This pair lives together in harmony at a rare and endangered species reserve, having met after Suryia followed her and her pet parents home.
15. Anjana the chimpanzee and tiger cubs
After two white tiger cubs were separated from their mother, Anjana has helped their new animal reserve family in raising them.
Please SHARE these beautiful stories of friendship with all of your friends!