Life lessons tend to take a life to learn. They are the accumulated knowledge of years of living. Thus, life lessons written by a 90 year old is most likely full of golden nuggets that you can learn from and apply in your life to make it better.
But all life lessons are not equal. Some simply have more impact & greater value when you learn them earlier in life. These are the life lessons you need to learn as soon as possible. Preferable before your twenties. Or at least by the time you are 25.
These life lessons are helpful if you learn them at 60. But they completely will transform your life for the better if you learn them at 25 or earlier.
Without further ado, check out the 49 Life lessons written by a 90 year old below. Take a look and let us know your favorite in the comment section.
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick, your friends and family will.
5. Don't buy stuff you don't need.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
7. Cry with someone. It is more healing than crying alone.
8. It's okay to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for things that matter.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.