6. Boxers have large litter sizes.
It takes almost 3 years for a Boxer puppy to become completely mature.
7. Boxers have loose big lips and wrinkly face.
Therefore they have tendency to drool and that is the reason they need regular cleaning session.
8. Boxers get along well with other pets and would rarely show aggression towards them.
They have been seen showing aggressive behavior to other Boxer dogs instead of other smaller dog breeds.
9. Boxers are also famous for their bite forces.
However they are not tend to bite in humans or to other pets. This can be their natural characteristic but it does not mean they are fighters or are dangerous.
10. Boxers having 75% of their coat consisting on white color are called white Boxers.
They are not considered as separate dog breed as they carry same characteristics with just a difference in coat colors.