Mom Wakes Up To The Cat Screaming In The Night To Save All Of Their Lives

This family from Farmington Hills, Michigan, is alive and well today after surviving a scary episode of carbon monoxide poisoning, and it’s all thanks to their little superhero, Thor the kitten.

Heidi recalls the cat becoming sick in the middle of the night and screaming to wake her up. That’s when she knew something wasn’t right…

She called 911 and learned that colorless, odorless carbon monoxide gas had been collecting in their home. The house was not equipped with a carbon monoxide detector, but luckily, they had Thor!

And this little kitten has certainly lived up to his heroic name! 🙂

Add Comment