Don’t be afraid to let your dog enjoy the water during the hottest days of summer as it is a very fun and effective way of staying cool.
Just pay attention to how much water they may be drinking—because water intoxication is rare but real. Dr. Lee wants you to know the warning signs…
An 18-month-old dog named Winter passed away the very day this video was recorded after spending it out in the kiddie pool… Not from heat stroke, but because he gulped down too much water.
Mom noticed that the Border Collie puked it all back up later in the house, and it wasn’t long after that. Let’s allow this sad story to serve as a reminder and help save lives.