#1 – Grapes & Raisins
The fact that grapes and raisins are toxic to dogs is becoming common knowledge among pet owners, and for good reason!
They are toxic.
While some dogs can consume grapes and/or raisins with no symptoms, it’s simply just not worth the risk.
This is because consuming grapes or raisins can actually lead to irreversible kidney damage.
So it’s best to make sure these are far out of reach of your pup.
Next Up: Onions & Garlic
I didn’t know about several of these! Thanks
Nadine Zecic Igor Zecic