Anyone who’s ever owned a dog knows that they’re more than just pets. With their loyal, loving nature and happy-go-lucky attitudes, they quickly become a part of the family.
So naturally, we want to make their lives as awesome as possible—whether they’re stuck wearing the infamous cone of death or they need a hand playing fetch.
Check out some of our favorite hacks and DIY ideas for our four-legged best friends. These creative owners obviously know how to show their dogs some love!
1. This guy’s dog “has short legs and he’s old,” so he fashioned some cushy ramps for around the house.
2. After a woman’s dog went blind, her fiancé built him this “Bumper Buddy” so he wouldn’t hurt himself.
YouTube – Zepharis
3. Rather than be sad, this dog’s owner makes sure Phoebe’s love of tennis balls lives on. Rest in peace, Phoebe!
Reddit – jerrrrryyyyy
4. The New York subway system bans canines unless they can fit in a small bag, so *technically* these guys are following the rules…
Reddit – strangetitss
5. A neighbor 3D-printed a walker for his crippled little buddy.
Imgur – KANNABULL
6. 80-year-old man’s homemade dog train takes rescued strays out for rides.
Move on to the next page for a cute (and practical) way to keep your puppies clean at mealtime…