Dogs are affectionate animals that have positive effects on childhood and overall development of kids. A dog is a compassionate friend, an entertainer, a protector, and a teacher for kids. It’s a dream of every kid to have a dog as a pet.
However, many of us consider dogs as smelly, hair shedding animals that poops everywhere and brings dirt inside the house. People also perceive them as a menace and a source of various diseases and allergies due to which some parents avoid having a dog at home.
Take a look at these 23 kids and their adorable dogs… it might inspire you to buy a dog for your kids!
1. When a kid grows up with a dog, they learn certain things.
2. Things like being scared of the dark is okay,
3. Because they’ll have someone to snuggle with.
4. There’s such a thing as unconditional love
5. And that it’s okay to be vulnerable.
6. Falling down is part of life…
7. But there will be someone to pick them up.
8. It’s okay to lean on others,